Drone LiDAR Sensor Financing and Leasing
A Light Detection and Ranging (or LiDAR) sensor emits light energy to scan the ground and measure variable distances. This technology can be mounted on aerial drones to provide a rich set of topographical data, making it invaluable in any industry that requires regular surveying or inspections: Oil and gas, utilities, insurance, even public safety organizations. What’s more, LiDAR sensor drones can lead to significant boosts in efficiency, allowing vast areas to be surveyed and mapped with a minimal investment of manpower.
The biggest hindrance to this technology is the cost. At BNC Finance, we strive to make advanced drone technology widely accessible to businesses of all sizes, and in all industries. We invite you to learn more about our services in drone LiDAR sensor financing and leasing.
Our Services in Drone LiDAR Sensor Financing and Leasing
Our drone LiDAR sensor financing services allow you to get the equipment you need now, with minimal upfront investment. In doing so, you can save money for other future expenses or operational needs. BNC Finance makes drone financing easy with affordable monthly payments and flexible loan terms.
We also provide LiDAR sensor leasing, allowing you to make use of this state-of-the-art technology without as much of a long-term commitment. When your lease expires, we’ll be happy to walk you through additional options, whether that means extending your lease, discontinuing your lease, or trading up for a more advanced piece of drone technology.
Please be aware that whether you choose to lease or finance your equipment, you may be eligible to deduct the cost under Tax Code 179.
Finance or Lease a Drone LiDAR Sensor
Types of Lidar systems that can be financed and leased
Several types of UAV LiDAR systems can be financed, depending on the business's specific needs. Some of the most common types of UAV LiDAR systems include:
- Fixed-wing LiDAR systems: These are mounted on a fixed-wing UAV and are ideal for large-scale surveying and mapping applications.
- Rotary-wing LiDAR systems: These systems are mounted on a rotary-wing UAV, such as a helicopter or drone, and are ideal for smaller-scale mapping and surveying applications.
- Miniature LiDAR systems: These systems are small and lightweight, making them ideal for indoor or confined space inspection applications.
- Mobile LiDAR systems: These systems are mounted on vehicles and can be used for various applications, including transportation, infrastructure inspection, and surveying.
- Airborne LiDAR systems: These systems are mounted on aircraft and can be used for large-scale mapping and surveying projects, environmental monitoring, and forestry applications.
Apply Now for Drone LiDAR Sensor Financing or Leasing
Quick Easy Online Application, get pre-approved for the Drone LiDAR Sensor financing you need.
BNC Finance is a trusted partner in equipment financing. To find out more about drone LiDAR sensor leasing or financing, contact us directly.
Drone Specific Financing Programs
- Startup Business Commercial Drone Financing & Leasing
- Engineering Drone Financing and Leasing
- Roofing Drone Financing and Leasing
- Drone LiDAR Sensor Financing and Leasing
- Inspection Drone Financing and Leasing
- Agriculture Drone Financing
- Survey Drone Financing
- Construction Drone Financing
- Real Estate Photography and Videography Drone Financing
- Drone (UAV) Vendor Financing
Applications of Commercial Drone Technology in Construction
Construction Drone Applications Drones started as a weapon for the military. Slowly, they found their way into civilian life and…
How Excavation Contractors can benefit from Drone Technology
Excavation contractors can implement drone technology in several ways to improve their operations and increase efficiency. Some of the ways…
How to Qualify for Commercial Drone Financing & Leasing
You pick the Commercial Drone Equipment you need and we help you finance it. Contact BNC for Commercial Drone Equipment…
Drone Modeling in Construction Infographic
Types of Modeling in Construction Drones Building Information Modeling (BIM) 3D Modeling Digital Twin Modeling Real-Time Modeling Pre Qualify for…
Drone Uses and Benefits in Agriculture
Technological advancements are bringing a revolution in every field of life, and agriculture is also a field that has been dramatically…
Commercial Drone(UAV) Financing & Leasing Programs
Offering a wide range of Commercial Drone Financing and Leasing solutions to various industries. Whether your a drone service provider…